Note: The MDDU will arrive secured on a pallet. Please do not throw away any
packaging materials as they may be required when you secure the MDDU on a pallet
to send back.
To move the MDDU, make sure to unlock the wheels. When lifting on and off the
pallet, hold from the bottom and not the top.
Step 1 - Setting Up the MDDU
- On the cooler, remove the black lid cover and top it up with water. Stop when
the water reaches the top of the silver coils inside. Plug the cooler in.
- Place your keg(s) within the MDDU and connect the coupler fitting to the top
and clamp down.
- Turn on the gas cylinder. (It only needs to be turned on whilst the MDDU is
- Put the drip trays under the taps.
- Pour through some beer to make sure that beer is coming out. (Make sure to
have the gas and cooler turned on.) It will sputter at start
- If the flow of beer is too weak or too strong, you can use the flow control dial
on the side of the taps.
- The cooler would need a minimum of 90 minutes to cool down to the correct
Step 2 - Returning the MDDU
- Turn off the gas and detach the couplers from the kegs
- Turn off the gas
If you need further assistance, please contact our team.