Terms and Conditions
- Bookings may not be made by or in the name of any persons under the age of eighteen years of age.
- Hiring of a dispenser from Party Keg Hire is for a three day period only. A longer hire period is possible but will incur an additional charge.
- All equipment hired out from Party Keg Hire will require a refundable deposit. The refundable deposit will be refunded within 7 working days after the item has been returned if it is deemed refundable.
- If equipment is damaged or missing by fault of the hirer, the cost of repair or replacement will be taken from their refundable deposit.
- If the refundable deposit does not cover the cost of repair or replacement, the amount would need to be made up by payment by the hirer.
- All equipment hired out from Party Keg Hire is tested before it is sent to the hirer. If the goods are returned with a fault, the hirer is held responsible.
- The cap on the kegs may be taken off by Party Keg Hire to ensure the coupler fitting on dispensers is correct. Party Keg Hire ensure the keg will be unopened and fresh when sent out by courier or collected from our warehouse.
- All equipment needs to be returned in the same manner as it was delivered. Clean tidy and free from any scratches, chips or dents etc. The person signing for the goods shall be expected to check the goods for which they are signing. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure a representative of theirs is on site to take delivery of the goods.
- A completed booking form and deposit is required to secure a booking.The full balance of the hire is due 28 days in advance of delivery.
- Cancellation of a booking within 28 working days of delivery will incur the forfeiture of the full hire charge and deposit.
- Any lost or mis-delivered consignments to a hirer by one of Party Keg Hire’s third party courier companies will be of no liability to Party Keg Hire and no compensation will be offered.
- All equipment should be repackaged in the same box/crate which the equipment was delivered in.
- The item must be secured back into the box/packaging that it was sent with to prevent any dents, scrapes or losses. It must then be put back on the pallet that it was delivered on and secured firmly so that it does not move during transport.
- For long term hire once delivered, if the equipment is to be returned before the agreed collection date by choice of the client, this will not result in any reimbursement of money.
- Party Keg Hire do not accept sale or return of kegs under any circumstance(s).
- Delivery and collection can occur at any time between 8.30am and 6.30pm, AM or PM times are available but will incur an additional charge.
- Pallet deliveries by our chosen couriers are curb-side drop-offs only.
- If someone is not available to sign for the goods being delivered or collected then the hirer will be charged for the redelivery/recollection of the goods. Correct contact details must be provided to Party Keg Hire for both delivery and collection.
- Couriers delivering/collecting on behalf of Party Keg Hire are not obliged to wait for a hirer to arrive at a venue and will have to leave (resulting in additional charges for the hirer).
- When sending a dispenser or missing item(s) back, this needs to be done via a reputable courier company who can provide a tracking number. This will be at the charge of the hirer.
- Repackaging specifications are on the instructions given with your order. If dispensers are not packaged to send back as specified and the items are damaged or go missing, an additional charge will be applied.
- The management reserves the right at their absolute discretion to refuse a booking if they consider it to be against the interest of local residents or the public at large.
- All hired equipment are sent out with instructions, the instructions include contact details which can be used to speak to one of our technicians in regards to assistance and questions regarding dispensing equipment. If you do not receive instructions with your dispenser, contact a member of our team and we shall send a digital copy via email.
- If a customer claims any dispensing equipment to be faulty, the dispensing equipment shall be put through testing upon return by our technicians to deem it’s status.
- Dispensing equipment that is put through testing due to a claim of it being faulty by a customer which is then deemed at a good and useable status by our technicians will result in no reparation, refunds or part refunds towards the customer.
- A cleaning charge of 10% of the booking amount (not including the deposit and delivery charge) will be applied.
- By opting in to Party Keg Hire’s mailing list you agree to receive regular updates on news and offers.
- Any damage to the Blade machine including the glass dome, tap, plug or machine itself will incur a minimum charge of £50 + VAT.
- The drip tray of both Blade and Draught Beer Chiller must be washed before being sent back. If it has not been washed then this will incur a cleaning fee of £30 + VAT.
- Every dispenser including Blade and Draught Beer Chiller that is sent out to a hirer is tested before leaving our warehouse.
- All Terms and Conditions as well as prices are correct at time of printing and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Any documents sent from Party Keg Hire to customers cannot be fraudulently used under any other name under any circumstance. This includes PAT certificates, Public Liability Insurance, method statements or risk assessments.
- Under no circumstances should the hirer or any person tamper with any of the equipment supplied by Party Keg Hire. If this does occur, there will be an additional charge to fix or replace the tampered part/dispenser.
- Party Keg Hire.co.uk is part of Mobile Bar Hire Ltd and so all invoicing/payments etc. will be carried out through Mobile Bar Hire Ltd (Company Reg. 5933447)
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website (including all text, graphics, code, files, database rights and links) belong to us. You may print out, save or download individual selections only for your own personal, private and non-commercial use. You must not print out, save, download a copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, broadcast, display, modify or re-use any part or content of this website for any other purpose, including in particular any purpose which re-sells or re-uses the content in any way, without our prior written consent.
Special Offers and Promotions
All promotions will be subject to availability of stock and are applicable to bookings within mainland UK.
St Patricks Day (SPD19) – This discounted offer is only valid for bookings between 1st of March 2019 to 24th March 2019.